The film that gave us ‘Kangana Ranaut’ the actor’
Did you know…
- Kangana Ranaut is one of the youngest actresses to win the prestigious National Film Awards at the age of 22.
- Kangana says that growing up, she doesn’t remember her mom’s lullabies but remembers her strictness.
- According to Kangana, her father slapped her for the first time because at the age of 15 she wanted to quit her studies and pursue the art of sculpting.
- Anurag Basu spotted Kangana having coffee at a café in September 2005. She hasn’t looked back ever since he signed her for a lead role in Gangster (2006).
- Kangana has written a period film and has even directed a short film. She is keen on directing a full-length feature film.
- Did you know that Kangana co-wrote her own dialogues in Queen? She told Vikas Bahl (director of Queen) that she wanted to do the character in her own way and she improvised her lines during filming.
ZEE TV: One of our favourite songs in TANU WEDS MANU..! #jugni #tanuwedsmanu
July 1st, Saturday at 9:30 pm on ZEE TV.. Don’t MISS IT!